Welcome to M Ban! We have designed this website to help you our visitor have fun. Weather its on your laptop, tablet or on you smart phone - we want you to have fun, check out we say and share what you think. Personally I want to have you share as much as you like so please - go on.

Elena Churikova - young hot model

Elena Churikova - young hot model

Elena Churikova

Ethnicity: Russian/Ukranian
Stats: 32D-25-36
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Location: Santa Ana, CA



Elena Churikova - young hot modelIt’s rare to see a Russian model that pops out here in our site, but when we featured one, we’ll make sure that you’ll definitely love it. To prove that theory, we’d like to introduce you to Miss Elena Churikova, a Russian/Ukranian Glamour, Lingerie and Bikini model. Truly, this babe’s extra-ordinary beauty and great curves make every part of my body all tingly. I don’t know what else to say because I’m really dumbfounded to her superb beauty. Check her photos after the jump!

What is your ethnic background?
I'm Russian/Ukrainian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
My photographer friend shot me almost 2 years ago and then created a ModelMayhem profile for me. If not for him, I probably would have never started modeling.

Elena Churikova - young hot modelWhat are your future goals?
My main modeling goal is to get published internationally.

What are your current projects?
I'm working on a few interesting modeling projects right now, so you guys will see a lot of me soon!

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Melitopol, Ukraine. It's a small city by the Azov Sea. There's really nothing else to say.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was very shy and I used to read a lot.
.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I don't have a lot of free time, so whenever I get a day to myself I usually relax at home.

Elena ChurikovaWhat kind of music do you like?
I like a lot of different music, my favorites are Notorious B.I.G., Mase, Rihanna, Lil' Kim, Armin Van Buuren, Medina etc.

How do you stay in such great shape?
I rarely work out...so to stay in shape I try not to eat junk food and don't eat before I go to bed.

What would be your favorite movie and TV show?
My favorite movie is "Irreversible" with Monica Bellucci. As for TV shows, I really liked "Broadwalk Empire" and "V".

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
Definitely China and Egypt would be the first to visit.

What would be your favorite food?
All kinds of Asian food is my favorite, especially Vietnamese!

Do you have any pets?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search