Welcome to M Ban! We have designed this website to help you our visitor have fun. Weather its on your laptop, tablet or on you smart phone - we want you to have fun, check out we say and share what you think. Personally I want to have you share as much as you like so please - go on.

Katrina Cantwell - gallery girls

gallery girls


Katrina Cantwell
Female
20 years old
Los Angeles, California, US


gallery girls

About me

*Now accepting paid nude work in addition to non-nude
*My name is Katrina Cantwell. I travel for modeling often. I have been modeling for over 3 years. I have no tattoos or piercings. I am willing to hike, rock climb, or anything else to get a good picture. For paying jobs I am willing to dye my hair any color, get rid of a tan, or get one, as well as get my nails done or my hair cut. I enjoy being creative and, all though I can model just as well with someone telling me what to do, my favorite shoots are the one's in which we put our idea's together. I am easy to work with. I'm friendly and outgoing...I smile a lot. I take any constructive criticism as a good thing. When I'm shooting I turn my cell phone off and focus. I am available for paying work and limited TFP. I am experienced in Print, Runway, Acting and Promotional work. I'm nice, professional and can keep people interested in what I'm saying/selling. I will be accompanied to all shoots. For Promo and runway work I obviously will not be. I can pull off anything from innocent to sexy or typical American girl to high fashion. My age range is anything from 16-25. (I'm actually 20) I have a huge wardrobe and bring it with me everywhere. Bottom line: I'm respectful, friendly, outgoing, in shape, easy to get along with and extremely versatile. Let's shoot!


gallery girls
~Thank You,
Katrina

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with the beautiful pictures you have at your fabulous, darling, and now there are amazed to be there with you, and you would like to live and unlimited love of God ever created by the baby as a goddess, the most extraordinarily beautiful, gorgeous, sexy woman, I saw as a goddess, created and worship you, you get even death

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search