Welcome to M Ban! We have designed this website to help you our visitor have fun. Weather its on your laptop, tablet or on you smart phone - we want you to have fun, check out we say and share what you think. Personally I want to have you share as much as you like so please - go on.

valerie cormier - young model

gallery girls


Valerie Cormier
Female
26 years old
Hampton, New Hampshire, US




Hi my name is valerie. Im born and raised new england girl. Ive been fortunate to work with some fantastic photographers. Im looking for paid shoots for swimsuits, lingerie, fitness, fashion, implied nude, promotions and tradeshows. I will do tfcd if I believe it will benefit us both. I will always show up for my shoots, Im never late, and also very easy going. You will get exactly what you want from me. My rates are neg depending on the shoot.

Check out my newest Magazine issue American Curves Beach Babes Issue out at Barnes and Nobles.

gallery girls

“There is no limit to what you can imagine. And with commitment, with effort, what you can imagine you can become. Put your mind to work for you. Believe that you can do it. The world will tell you that you can't. Yet, in your belief you'll find the strength, you'll find the ability, to do it anyway.”
- Ralph Marston

local girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search