Welcome to M Ban! We have designed this website to help you our visitor have fun. Weather its on your laptop, tablet or on you smart phone - we want you to have fun, check out we say and share what you think. Personally I want to have you share as much as you like so please - go on.

Miss Jalyssa


Miss Jalyssa
Female
22 years old
Navarre, Florida, US





Thank you for stopping through my profile and taking the time to check me out. Let me start by saying that I am a beginner to this continually growing business, but would love to make my mark in the modeling industry.

My name is Jalyssa (JUH-LEE-SUH) Carpio. I am full Filipino but was born and raised in the U.S. I am a fresh 21 years young, very outgoing, bound to make you smile, and best of all, easy to get along/work with. I am still working on learning how to work my body, but I am great at delivering when giving directions. Again, I am a beginner so any advice is greatly appreciated!!

I have some pretty good experience, but more better! They say practice makes perfect, so I'm more than open to TF shoots. Just shoot me a message, and we'll work something out! =)

XOXO,
Jalyssa
missjalyssa@ymail.com
look for me on Twitter


*****************************************************
Currently looking to get into some promo modeling. If you are looking for chicks in the area for promo gigs and events, shoot me a message! missjalyssa@ymail.com (please let me know you found me on MM in the email)



Credits
FEATURED MODEL FOR MUSIC VIDEO, WINNING REMIX-YOUNG TYME

FEATURED MODEL FOR ECSTASY MODELS

SUGAR SAND MODEL OF THE MONTH

COVER MODEL FOR THE PREMIERE MAGAZINE, TGZ PRESENTS DIAMONDGIRLZ

COMING SOON!! FEATURED MODEL FOR DESTIN NATION 2012 CALENDAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search